chasing masi

Founded in 1949 by Faliero Masi, since 1952 the workshop has been located inside the Vigorelli Velodrome facility.

Masi frames were used by numerous champions of road and track cycling, by Fausto Coppi and Eddy Merckx.

Faliero’s son Alberto took over his father’s business by continuing to produce high-end bikes, including the revolutionary 3V Volumetric of 1982, characterized by the first oversized tubes and internal connections.

Even today Alberto Masi has his laboratory under the curves of the Vigorelli Velodrome.